Refund & Cancellations for Day Trips and Camping Trips
For day trips and camping trips where we partner with Discover Outdoors, due to the associated fixed cost as well as limited spots, we need to make sure we provide opportunities for those who can attend.
- If you cancel more than 14 days before the scheduled trip, you will receive 100% of refund minus a $10 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 7 and 14 days before the scheduled trip, you will receive 50% of refund, unless you find another person who replaces you.
- If you cancel 7 days or less before the scheduled trip, there are no refunds, unless the spot can be filled from our waiting list.
- If a trip is cancelled due to weather or trail conditions, you will be notified via email or text. You’ll receive a full refund.
- You can transfer your trip credit to any person any time.
Since we are partnering with Discover Outdoors and they are guiding the trip, below is their policy on weather conditions. They will make the call on cancelling the trip based on weather conditions.
Discover Outdoors’ Policy:
““There is no bad weather—just unprepared people.” Light rain or merely a forecast of adverse weather will not affect the schedule. If there is inclement weather on the day of your trip, your guide may alter the itinerary slightly to avoid any dangerous conditions. If a trip is rescheduled due to heavy rain, etc., we will notify you a minimum of twelve (12) hours before the trip.
If your trip is canceled due to weather, trail, or river conditions, you will receive a full credit for a future trip, or you may transfer to the next available date for the event.”